The Tompkins County Health Department, Vital Records Division:
- Registers all births and deaths which take place in Tompkins County
- Issues copies and corrections.
- Genealogy searches are available upon request.
How to obtain certified copies of:
- Birth Certificates
- Death Certificates
- How to obtain Genealogy copies.
FEE for Birth and Death certificates:
- Original per individual, per order: $30
- Duplicates, same individual, same order: $15 each
- Acceptable methods of payment: Check/Money Order payable to TCHD or Cash (No debit or credit cards accepted at this time)
Call (607) 274-6642 for more information.