County Services           How Do I?     

General Inquiry - Contact Us

This email is for general inquiries only. If you are trying to contact a specific department, please visit the Department and Offices listing found here.

If you are reporting a child welfare concern, please call the New York State Central Register at 1-800-342-3720.

If this is an emergency please dial 9-1-1.

If you or someone you know is having a mental health crisis, dial 9-8-8. 

For general questions about resources in the community, dial 2-1-1.

Thank you.


3 + 2 =
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.