Summer Youth Employment Program (SYEP)
Applications for SYEP 2023 will open in April.
The JobLink Program
- JobLink is a year-round program for Tompkins County young people ages 14-24
- You can work up to 480 hours at $15.32/hour and improve your employable skills in a supportive environment
- Learn more about JobLink by watching our short INFO VIDEOS on YouTube
HOW TO APPLY
- Young Adults and Teens seeking employment and training resources can complete the survey linked above
- A JobLink staff member will contact you to go over your submission and enroll you in the program
- Eligibility criteria for Tompkins Workforce NY youth programs is determined by WIOA federal guidelines
- If you have questions about your eligibility, please email email@example.com or call (607) 272-7570 ext. 108
Resources for Youth Workers
How to Submit Your Timesheet - TUTORIAL (on desktop)
How to Submit Your Timesheet - VIDEOS (on mobile or desktop)
Resources for Worksite Supervisors
How to Approve Youth Timesheets
Become a Worksite
The JobLink Program is seeking new partners to serve as Worksites for young people ages 14-24.
Some of our JobLink host worksites in 2021-2022 have included: Family Medicine Associates, Finger Lakes ReUse, Green Star Cooperative Market, The Hangar Theatre, Cornell University Information Technology Services, Ithaca Murals, Mimi's Attic Used Home Decor, Newfield High School Maintenance Department, The Office of Dr. Anna Kelles - Assemblymember for the 125th District, Open the Lid LLC, Rashida Sawyer Bakery, The Sciencenter, Significant Elements Architectural Salvage, and the Town of Ithaca.
Apply for your business or organization!
@TWFNYunder25 on Social Media