The Tompkins County Legislature Chambers are open to the public for public meetings. All staff, Legislators, and visitors are asked to stay home if you are not feeling well or have COVID symptoms.
Public attendance at meetings of the Legislature have resumed in-person. Members of the public are still able to participate in meetings remotely, or submit comments in writing, via the link below.
Meetings continue to be streamed on the County’s YouTube live streaming service.
Legislature and Committee Agendas, Minutes, Resolutions, and Schedules. The public may also Register to create a user account and sign up to receive agendas.
The Legislature wants to hear from the public and urges members of the public to comment in one of the following ways:
- Remotely (via Zoom): Privilege of the Floor/Public Comment - If members of the public are interested in speaking at a meeting via Zoom, please Email Us at least 24-hours in advance of the meeting. A Zoom link will be provided upon request.
- Written Comments: If members of the public are interested in submitting their comments in writing to be shared with Legislators, please Email Us .
Meetings of the Legislature can be viewed on Tompkins County's YouTube Channel.
View meetings scheduled in the Old Jail Conference Room or Legislature Chambers.
- Rules of the Legislature
- County Code (Includes Charter)
- Code of Ethics
- Resolution Titles from 2000-2010
- Books of Proceedings from 1817-2019
- Minute Traq Training for Employees